Tuesday, January 17, 2012

"Crowded House."

That's always fun taking our guests "town-town" to all of the cool sites. I kinda miss the big, developed city. Everything is slums here. That's cool that her friends flew out all that way to visit. I'm glad that she had a good time at college. I knew she would like Idaho. You really are a tour guide. You could guide people around town with your eyes close. You're that good. "GALING!" (as we say here) "talented".

So tell me a little more about this job with the church. It's a job but it's also a calling? That's great. Help the Lord's work progress and get paid for it. Sounds like a deal to me. You get paid money and blessings. Score. I hope everything goes well.

The rough days can be very difficult, but I have learned so much from them. Having good days really depends on the Spirit. In order to have a good day, you absolutely HAVE to have the Spirit with you. There is a stark difference between when it is there and when it's not. I am thankful for the companionship of the Holy Ghost.

I am really missing you guys this holiday season. I am really going to miss all of the Christmas traditions with the family. But I hope it is a great one for all of you! I wasn't able to put that much in my package. I just got your package at our district meeting before this. I haven't opened it yet. I am going to try and refrain opening it until Christmas day. We'll see if I am successful. Thanks for sending it! I'm excited.

I love and miss you guys!

Elder Stallings

No comments:

Post a Comment